Please join your newly elected SJCA (St. John's Community Association) board for the annual membership meeting on Wednesday, March 24 at 7 PM. Topics include:
- ADUs (Accessory Dwelling Units) - housing initiative that if passed, will affect established neighborhoods such as Dunloggin
- School Redistricting - Revision of Policy 6010 and upcoming dates of interest
- Getting to know your neighbors through SJCA social events"
To make sure our community voices are heard, we need a strong membership.
To RSVP to the Zoom meeting and to receive a link, contact Dominic Danna at firstname.lastname@example.org
To join the SJCA, an annual membership fee of $20 is due. Please include your contact information when submitting.
- VENMO: “@SJCA-EC”
- Paypal: “MYSJCA@gmail.com” (or using our direct PayPal link)
- Mail a check payable to SJCA to:
- P.O. Box 1865
- Ellicott City, MD 21041-1865