Useful Resources

Tonight’s SJCA Board meeting is postponed until Wed., March 11th at 7pm

Due to weather concerns, the SJCA Board meeting scheduled for tonight will be postponed until next Wednesday, March 11, at 7pm. While we are hopeful that BGE will be able to attend the meeting next week, rest assured that if they are not, the Board will schedule a separate meeting with BGE where people can come and express their concerns. See you on the 11th!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply